Juggling all the aspects of my life with some baking, writing and good old fashioned ranting thrown in

Sunday 19 February 2012

12 things

I've been tagged by Jennifer's Little World


This is what I have to do (pay attention please, it's rather complicated):



1) You must post the rules
2) Post 12 fun facts about yourself in the blog post
3) Answer the questions the tagger has set for you in their post and then create 12 new questions for the fellow bloggers you plan to tag
4) Tag 12 people and link to them on your blog
5) Let them know you tagged them

My fun facts:
1. I've only been to one wedding and it was my own. 
2. I'm utterly petrified of moths. 
3. I feel sick if I face backwards on a bus or train. 
4. I tried fish fingers and custard and actually didn't think it was that bad (Doctor Who reference!)
5. I own Blackadder and Friends DVD boxsets but still end up watching these programmes on television. 
6. I ramble constantly. 
7. I dream of becoming a professional writer, ideally writing plays and novels. 
8. Me and The Other Half enjoy finding houses we could live in if we win the lottery. 
9. I am extremely indecisive. As a consequence, making this list is taking much longer than it really should. 
10. I am a terrible yo-yo dieter. 
11. My husband has turned me into a geek. 
12. I absolutely hate using eye drops or the thought of someone examining my eye, yet I happily use eye liner on a daily basis. 

Answers to Jennifer's Questions: 
1. "It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife". 
2. The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas. I openly wept in the cinema. 
3. Facebook
4. No. Well, I did once but it was because we were moving and I wanted my security deposit. 
5. This is tricky because my favourite animal is a tiger but they're sadly very likely to get shot by poachers. Maybe a domesticated cat. Then I could lay about on the sofa all day and nobody would mind. 
6. Hawaii 
7. I hate marmite. 
8. Disney. 
9. Southern Spain, where I spent my honeymoon. 
10. One of my birthday parties though I'm not sure which one. 
11. No. This has actually happened to me in a bad dream. 
12. Don't worry, just carry on with what you're doing. It'll lead somewhere good in the end. But maybe complete that massage training quick before you run out of money!

My Questions to be answered: 
1. Do you have any irrational fears? 
2. What is the best gift you've ever received? 
3. Are you an indoor person or an outdoor person? 
4. Would you rather read a book or watch a film? 
5. Do you have a sweet tooth? 
6. What is your greatest accomplishment? 
7. Is there a song that fills you with rage as soon as you hear it? 
8. A lot people have a comfort food. But do you have a comfort film or television programme? (i.e something that always cheers you up)
9. What was the last book that you read? 
10. If at all, at what stage did you plan what your children will be called? 
11. What is the most romantic thing someone has done for you? 
12. Do you believe in fate? 

People I've tagged: 

I realise that I've only tagged 5 people but that's all the people that I currently follow (minus Jennifer, who has quite obviously already done this!). If you've already been tagged, don't feel obliged to do the whole thing again. 







2 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking part!

    Can't believe you've only been to your own wedding - we have had years where some months it felt as though we had one every weekend!

    I would choose to be a cat too, lots of sleeping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend's getting married later this year so hopefully I'll be going to that. It'll be nice not having all of the attention on me!

    ReplyDelete